Please read this document carefully to learn more about how we collect, use, share, and protect the information, including information that may describe you personally.
We collect and use purchaser and merchant information, including for payment methods and shipping addresses, to support these experiences. We also use the information to find items that we think will be of interest to buyers and to find the right price for each item.
You have choices regarding whether to provide us with information and how we use that information. You may choose not to provide us with information, but your choice(s) may prevent you from using the Services or limit your use of certain features. For example, if you do not provide us with a payment method, you may not be able to make purchases.
1. Information We Collect & Use
Some of the information we collect is provided by you, some are collected automatically (from devices) and some may be collected from other sources.
Information You Provide. When you use the Services you often provide information to us, such as when you create an account or a store, make or fulfill a purchase, leave a review, or request customer support. Examples of the information you may provide are:
- Email Address
- Birthdate, anniversary and special dates
- Payment Method or Financial Account Information
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Social network account credentials
WILLPORTtrust & VENDORS
WILLPORTtrust is a duly authorized agent of FLORIST ONE, eGIFTER, and EXPERIENCE to act in its name regarding electronic commerce transactions. In regard to “Cancellation Policies” the following provisions control:
WILLPORTtrust (and FLORIST ONE) will honor a request to cancel an order provided that the process of fulfilling the flower order has not already begun by your local florist. If we are able to cancel an order, your money will be fully refunded. Please contact WILLPORTtrust as early as possible if you need to cancel an order providing us with an order number or as much information as possible.
WILLPORTtrust (and eGIFTER), except as expressly defined herein, hereby notify you that all sales are final and there are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges permitted. WILLPORTtrust is not responsible for the refund and returns of any products purchased from “Retailers”. Your only recourse for refunds, returns, and exchanges is with the applicable Retailer. Although we believe the applicable Retailer will grant refunds and/or accept returns according to its customary refund policy, we cannot guarantee this because we do not control any Retailer.
WILLPORTtrust (and EXPERIENCE w/Pulse and Just Rewards) hereby notify you that an EXPERIENCE package can be canceled and refunded at any time prior to the purchase of a package inclusion for your specific “experience” by the “Fulfillment Company.” EXPERIENCE certificates expire thirty-six (36) months from the issue date.
For assistance with any cancellations, refunds or exchanges, please contact us at [email protected] and/or via phone at +1 855-945-5778 (Toll-Free) or +1 858-800-3827 (Direct).
WILLPORT Money Transfer Services – powered by Dwolla, Inc.
For users sending funds:
In order to use the Money Transfer functionality of WILLPORT application, you must open a “Dwolla Platform” account provided by Dwolla, Inc. and you must accept the following:
Any funds held in the Dwolla account are held by Dwolla’s financial institution partners as set out in the Dwolla Terms of Service. You authorize WILLPORTtrust to collect and share with Dwolla your personal information including full name, date of birth, social security number, physical address, email address, and financial information, and you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that data.
You understand that you will access and manage your Dwolla account through the WILLPORT application, and Dwolla account notifications will be sent by WILLPORTtrust, not Dwolla. WILLPORTtrust will provide customer support for your Dwolla account activity, and can be reached via email at [email protected] and for any fraudulent activities or transactions please email at [email protected].
For users receiving funds:
You expressly authorize WILLPORTtrust LLC. service provider, Dwolla, Inc. to originate credit transfers to your financial institution account. You authorize WILLPORTtrust to collect and share with Dwolla your personal information including full name, email address, and financial information, and you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of that data.
Same Day Transfers & Fees:
Same Day Transfers (optional) allows you to send money from your Willport’s wallet to an eligible U.S. bank account, typically within the same business day. A $1.99/- fee per transaction is applied for users opting for this service. Same Day Transfers have a cutoff time and settlement window for Same Day ACH payments, and that is 12:00 PM Central Time. Any withdrawals that you want to receive within the same day must be initiated by this cutoff time and funds may earliest be available by 4:00 PM Central Time. If they are initiated after 12:00 PM Central Time, they will clear the following day.
Bank Account Authorization and Verification – powered by Plaid Inc.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you use the Services, such as when you visit our sites and install or use our app, we automatically collect information about how you use the Services and the devices you use to access the Services. Examples of the information we collect automatically are:
- IP Address
- Location information – we and our service providers may automatically collect general location information from your mobile device. We will ask your permission before collecting your precise GPS location information. Much of this is used for fraud detection.
- Social network account and profile data (when you use social login).
- Unique “Device” attributes, such as operating system and browser type.
- Usage “Data,” such as: URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our Services, the frequency of your use of our Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Analytics, Advertising & Technical Data.
Analytics – We use “Google Analytics” or other providers to better understand how individuals and their devices interact with the Services. Learn more about How Google uses data when you visit a partner site or app.
Cookies and Related Technologies – Although we do not do so currently, it is possible that we may use “Cookies,” which are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded on your device, or related technologies, such as web beacons, local shared objects and tracking pixels to store or collect information. When and if used, cookies can help us learn about your online activity including on other sites or services.
Other Sources. Currently, we do NOT gather your information, including demographic and statistical information from/ or distribute or sell this information to third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts.
2. How We Use Information & Lawful Bases
Processing Information. In general, we collect, use and store – “process” – your information to provide the Services, to fix and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to market our companies and their products and services. Some specific examples of how we use information are:
- Collect a payment.
- Communicate with you – using email, SMS, push notifications, or platform messaging – regarding your account or activity or to market product listings, features, or events.
- Test changes in the Services and develop new features.
- Analyze use of the Services and personalize content, including ads and prices.
- Fix problems you may have with the Services or a particular purchase, including answering support questions and resolving disputes.
- Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access/use of the Services, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior.
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us, including those that set retention periods
3. Location of Data Processing – the United States and Elsewhere
For purposes of European data protection law, we do not have European distribution. Information that we collect, and use, is processed outside of Europe. By using the Services, you:
4. Retention of Personal Data / Information
We keep your information for the time period required to complete the purposes for which it is processed or satisfy legal retention requirements. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it or the requirements of applicable laws.
5. Information Sharing
Agents/Service Providers. We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf – such as for fulfillment and delivery of your orders – and need to share information with them so they can perform tasks and services. For example, we may use a payment processing company to receive and process your payment when you make a purchase using the Services or we may use a cloud services provider to store data.
Affiliates. We currently do not have affiliates that we will share your information.
Merchants & Users. Information about merchants and users – “purchasers” – is shared in certain contexts. For example, merchant store information is made available to users and user reviews of a store are made available to merchants and other users. Also, when users complete a purchase using the Services, we normally share information needed to fulfill the purchase, such as shipping address and phone number, with the seller that is usually a merchant and its service provider(s), such as a shipping company. Information shared with sellers and their service providers is subject to their own policies.
Advertisers. We allow Advertisers, specifically including merchants, to choose the types of users who will see their advertisements or promotional offers based on demographic information about our users. We display these ads in “banner ads” on your mobile device. We might allow Advertisers to display their ads to users with similar usage patterns or similar geographic locations.
With Other Users.
- Any information you may disclose on the Services, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Services or other third-party websites or apps that the Services may link to, becomes public information accessible to other users and visitors. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Certain user profile information, including your name, photo, location, purchase history, reviews you have written – including any photos you upload with such reviews – and the list of people you follow or that follow you, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for our services. Please remember that any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (e.g. on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you send messages or comments or upload images or videos through the Services and other users can contact you through messages and comments.
- Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service.
- “Group Newsfeed” – the group newsfeed on your app displays your activity to individuals only in your group of “selected contacts” as is not a public platform. All gifting items are confidential to your immediate user/contact group and not displayed on any social media platform.
- In “Privacy Setting” in your app, you can disable your birth year and not allow your immediate user/contact group to see that you have given a gift. The type/amount of gift is always private.
Business Transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share or transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we or our assets are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, user information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Consent. We may share your information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent.
Accounts are protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, such as Facebook (in the future), you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third-party site or service. We recommend that you choose an appropriate password, safeguard your password and limit access to the devices on which you access your account.
We use reasonable organizational and technical measures intended to protect the privacy of your account and personal information we use or store, but the Internet and our Services are not 100% secure. We cannot guarantee complete privacy or security for the information that you provide or that we collect.
7. Choices & Rights
Access, Review, Correct. Through your account “Settings, ” you are able to access, edit, or delete the information you’ve provided to us, including:
- Name and password.
- Email address.
- Physical and delivery address.
- Phone number.
- Billing information.
- Transaction history.
- User profile information, including images and videos you have uploaded to the Service.
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information that we have on file about you, please contact us at [email protected].
Marketing Communication Opt-out. To opt-out of marketing communications, you can use any of the following methods
- Push Notifications – When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive these alerts.
- Settings – You can opt-out of certain communications from us by changing your preferences under the “Settings” option of the applicable service.
Location Information. If you do not want us to see or access your device location, you can turn off location sharing on your device, change your device privacy settings, or decline to share location on your browser. This will affect the ability to search for “experiences ” in your immediate area.
Cookies, Analytics & Ads.
- Mobile Devices – For your mobile devices, please read your operating system’s instructions for complete instructions.
- Apple Devices – For iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
- Android Devices – For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “opt out of interest-based advertising.”
Deactivate Account. You may request deactivation of your account by contacting us at [email protected].
8. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit “personal information” (as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
9. Do Not Track & California Shine the Light
Do Not Track Policy. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services – including behavioral advertising services – that you do not want your online activities tracked over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared. Currently, we do NOT share any of your personal information to direct marketing companies. We provide confirmation of this list at no cost. To make such a request, contact us at [email protected]
10. Contact Information
WILLPORT trust, LLC
9747 Business Park Ave. Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92131